- “Something wrong is going on from the Earth up to the Sky”
- Unsung Heroes and Great Birding at the Egret Marsh Stormwater Park and Wildlife Sanctuary and Other Conserved Areas; a tribute to Keith McCully, Alexis Peralta, and Indian River County’s Stormwater Division
- Florida Forever: Legislature Should Honor Article X, Section 28 of Florida’s Constitution
- New Year’s Resolutions for our County and City Governments
- Florida’s Iconic Wetlands Face a New Threat
- Plants are critical to all life on Earth, including ours!
- Great Day for Birds: Birds Now Have a Fighting Chance!
Protecting our Family, Friends, Neighbors, Water, Air, Trees, and Wildlife
- Nature Needs Half Our Planet
- Our Environment And Lagoon Are In Trouble…What We Can Do!
- Indoor Cats are Healthier, and Safer for Us, Cats, and All Wildlife
- We Must Plant for Us and Birds Or Whatever Species Inherits the Planet Will Do a Better Job Than Us Saving It!!!
- Designing a Perfect Paradise for People, Birds, and other Wildlife
- Climate change affects our county! It’s scary, but each of us can help stop Global Warming
- Our 2019 Audubon Heroes
- Stop Johns Island from drilling a wastewater effluent pipe under our struggling Lagoon
- Some positive environmental ‘happenings’ as we start 2019
- Plant 100,000 Trees for Life
- Educating for our future! Best Chapter Education Project Award 2018
- 100,000 Trees for Life
- Year of the Bird – what have we done? What can you and we do to protect our birds?
- Act upon three major water issues concerning us and our waterways
- 2018 – The Year of the Bird
- Transforming Landscapes to Sustain Us!
- Why did you move to Indian River County?
- Proposed “improvements” for the Oslo boat ramp will harm the Indian River Lagoon
- Be an Audubon Activist to avoid the Sixth Extinction and save our planet
- Our New Big Year
- The Big Year
- Use your Zip Code to attract brilliant birds and butterflies to your yard and make Indian River County and our Lagoon great again!
- Our 2017 Audubon Heroes
- Let’s keep our Florida FLORIDA!
- You can make a difference for our environment!
- Making lawns into gardens – you too can enjoy beauty and help the environment!
- Art can inspire and educate, and bring new visions
- Pelican Island Audubon receives Audubon Florida’s 2016 Best Conservation Project Award
- Lawns into gardens
- A great year for us! Come join us! We need your help and skills!
- Let’s work together to help solve a major problem in our Lagoon
- Keep Indian River Beautiful gives PIAS its Environmental Organization Award
- Watching birds is more than fun!
- Blatant injustice. Tyranny, not democracy!
- Surgeon General’s prescription for American: “Take a walk with PIAS!”
- Nurturing the next generation of Audubon Advocates for the Indian River Lagoon
- Celebrating a new home after 50 years of being homeless!
- Our 2015 Audubon Heroes
- Welcome to Subirdia
- It is not just Polar Bears in trouble! What birds tell us about climate change
- A new beginning for us! Come join us! We need your skills and help!
- Vote Yes for Amendment 1
- Will County Commissioners answer these Oslo boat ramp questions on October 7th?
- Two great opportunities to help!
- Preserve nature and the historic use of the Oslo boat ramp
- Ways to be a patriot
- Kudos to our Indian River County Scrub-Jay volunteers
- Healing our world and ourselves
- Hurray!!! Pelican Island Audubon celebrates our 50th Anniversary!
- Pelican Island Audubon selected Florida’s Best Chapter – 2013
- Jane Schnee, PIAS Board member to receive the USFWS Regional Director’s Conservation Award
- We sit and wonder why – the seagrasses, pelicans, dolphins and manatees die
- The Beauty and the Beast: Something wrong is going on!
- True Collaboration
- Are birds telling us something?
- Coming together to turn negatives into positives – can we do it here in Indian River County, for the good of the Indian River Lagoon?
- Thinking Big
- Cats ‘Out on the Town’ kill more birds, mammals, and reptiles than you think!
- President’s three hoots and a holler: Welcome Back! Hope you’ve had a good summer
- Shorebirds face uncertain future in Indian River County – join a new effort to help!
- Wake Up! – It is our Lagoon
- When was the last time you saw a Red-headed Woodpecker?
- Best Chapter Award – Some of PIAS’ 2011 Achievements
- It’s the Environment, Stupid!
- Birding Indian River County’s Treasures
- What can we do about global warning in Indian River County?
- Establishing a real baseline
- “Want to catch fewer fish? ‘Improve’ Oslo boat ramp”
- Feds recommend denial of County’s dredge and fill project
- EPA recommends denial of Oslo boat ramp extension
- Mr. Poppell goes to Palatka
- Voting for Amendment 4
- Algae Farm – A New Birding Site!
- Our Vision: Audubon House
- Audubon House at ORCA
- Where have all the insects gone? A case for native gardens
- Hot and Cold
- Grand Things at Grand Harbor
- A Double Dipping Win: Volunteer and learn about nature
- The World Is Blue
- Indian River County Walking the Walk Towards Sustainability
- San Jorge’s Magic Birding Circuit
- Where have all the birds gone?
- Our 2009 Unsung Heroes
- They won’t let up, constant vigilance is needed
- What “Quality of Life” in Indian River County do we want?
- Working together for Audubon
- Can you believe this?
- Put County First!
- A Hoot for Rachel Carson
- The Oslo Road Slippery Sloped Ramp
- Say NO to Liberty Park
- Life Support for a Languished Lagoon
- Florida Forever is out of funds
- Will we preserve our quality of life?
- Justifying the Sexton land deal
- Hello? Why doesn’t SJRWMD listen to their own biologists?
- Florida’s Shame Day
- Another pollutant dumped into our Lagoon!
- Bringing a community together to work creatively towards agreed upon goals
- Beyond the Beach, It’s not all Bushes
- Our Iceberg Is Melting!
- Where cometh and goeth our water?
- We must save our Scrub-Jays from extinction!
- A New Beginning in Indian River County
- Decision Time
- Building Bigger Docks Makes No Sense!
- What’s The Hurry!
- Getting Off The Bottle
- Halleujah! Give Praise When Due
- The Cost of Doing Business
- Saving the Indian River Lagoon
- The Ultimate Exotic Weed
- Citrus Canker – Is eradication the only solution?
- They are coming! But can citizens say where?
- Two Hoots and a Holler
- Goals and Accomplishments
- Gloria, Wine, Plywood, or Growth Control
- Privatization and Management of Natural Areas
- The Christmas Bird Count