Stuck at home with nothing to do! Here is a page of links to nature resources from around the Web to help you better understand our local habitats along with fun activities you can do at home or in your yard to further your environmental education.
Have you seen the Pelican Island Audubon nature videos?
Check back often for more additions!
- Audubon for Kids
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Cornell Lab K-12 Education Resources
- Florida Oceanographic Society Educational Activities
- Marine Resources Council Teacher Resources
- National Audubon Society The Joy of Birds
- Oslo Riverfront Conservation Area
- Oxbow Eco-Center Resources & Learning Opportunities
- Sea Turtle Toolkit | WWF
- Smithsonian Marine Station at Fort Pierce
- Virtual Environmental Education at the ELC